Friday, August 28, 2009

Potato? Potatoe?


Awwww....the great Pomona "Spud Off". Read on Ren's blog that the historical event will be tomorrow at the dba. Since my culinary abilities are being challenged these days...limited to a grill in the burnt out backyard....I think I'll attempt a dish and trot on down tomorrow. This should be interesting. I adore potato dishes...tons of carbs and the thoughts thereof just get me all kinda lightheaded. I've thrown down the gauntlet, and the Goddess of Garey has picked up my challenge. This should prove to be very interesting. Nothing more exciting than cooking in this heat.
Hot, HOT, HOTTER!



2 comments:

Metro Pomona said...

Your potato was delicious Pam. As you've probably already heard, the dish took 2nd place. Outstanding. Had the judges known in advance that you whipped it up on a backyard grill, well, you may have taken 1st. Congratulations!

Pomona Diva said...

They were all first place winners in my book!! Bravo all!!