Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tub Time??



Coming back from school shopping yesterday, Lizzie commented that there was someone in our backyard taking pictures. Pictures?? Our backyard??

As it turned out, 2 aspiring photographers visiting Pomona to take pictures with vintage settings, happened upon our spot. (not really a house, but more a spot). They had with them a very attractive young lady and had asked to take pictures for their portfolios using this mess as a background. Who am I to stand in the way of dreams.

They were so excited about the whole thing! Click, click, snap, snap.
Mr. Wonderful got home to find the following scene..


Life is looking better everyday!

caio!


4 comments:

Skrip said...

wow, definitely a cool shot. Nice to know there is some good use to this sad event. Nevertheless, did you guys get more shots?

I've added your blog to my links for Pomona. Keep up the good work!

Pomona Diva said...

I'm supposed to get more pics and they will also be putting them up on their websites..too cool.

Pride in Garfield Park said...

Neat composition!

Robin said...

I thought her stocking was wrinkled... oops, it's her hand!

I so sad about the beautiful old houses that were lost. I find myself looking at old houses in other parts of town and wondering if they could be moved to Garey Ave. There is one house in particular I'd like to mention, but not here online.